BIG thx dan-av patch for the library, thanks to him was possible to modify the application mediabar, but I just want to make this process easier.
This program enables you to edit MediaBar (button XM)
Instructions for the various ports:
- Open File frMediaToolbar.dll clicking on the "Open", or simply dragging it to the window (only use the patched file in the archive with the program)
- Instead of digits 1,2,3,4,5 will be written UIDs programs that are currently registered in the launch of the buttons mediabar
- Useful UIDs can introduce yourself to replace the existing, or select the desired program from the dropdown list
- After making changes, click on "Apply" button
- Library patched !
File frMediaToolbar.dll can pack into the firmware or just put on the C drive to a folder sys\bin and reboot the phone. If the C drive is already such a file and you want to replace it again, then you need to first "kill" the process MediaBar.exe through any task manager.
Instructions for the original firmware:
- Instead of digits 1,2,3,4,5 write UIDs we need applications mediabar or simply choose the application from the drop-down lists
- When will be filled in all the fields click on "Create patch"
- The patch appears in the folder where the program. Put it in startup RomPatcher and enjoy. RomPatcher must be registered in the autorun!
- Turn off labels on the icons
- File Transfer icon in C:\resource\apps\mediabar.mbm. Icon format raster. Ports only. Example is attached
The list of programs with UID's can replenish itself, edit the file list.ini.
Who wants to replace the icons in the XM-panel at the system level, not in the subject (ie the need to edit Series60Skin.mif), but does not know it was there that pick, I cite a list of files, which are responsible for these icons. But for the beginning said that for every button XM need 3 graphics I've found:
- The first is responsible for the normal icon
- Second - for the icon when the application is running
- The third - for the push of a button
Browser: Entry1589, Entry1590, Entry1591.
Gallery: Entry1592, Entry1593, 1594.
Music Player: Entry1595, Entry1596, Entry1597.
Share online: Entry1598, Entry1599, Entry1600.
Video center: Entry1601, Entry1602, Entry1603.
For background XM-bar corresponds to two files: a portrait - Entry1609, and in the landscape - Entry1620.
thx sasha0786 for instriction
Changes in Version 0.3
- Fixed a bug when creating a patch for the original firmware (when you press the button "Create patch" data duplicated)
- Added option to disable the inscriptions on icons
- Added the ability to transfer a file icon in C:\resource\apps\mediabar.mbm. Icon format raster. Ports only
- Added a few programs in the list
- Added button "About"
- The program can work as a plug-in to NokiaCooker
example mediabar.mbm by dan-av.rar
Mediabar Editor 0.2 by newcooller.rar
MediaBar Editor 0.3 eng.rar